Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

GOODBYE




There is a feeling inside me that encourage me to be
To be who I am and to feel everything that comes right into my heart
For a long time I didn't want to feel
…feel this affection and strong connection


Stupid as I am
I opened my heart for you
And my world turned upside down..


I hoped that I could have seen you for the last time, and kiss you goodbye
..A kiss that I imagine over and over in my mind


You're always talking about how you wanna be next to me
Kiss me and be intimate with me..
But why is it so hard to make time for me..?
?.. was it all just for fun or were you looking for attention


I will keep myself strong and keep holding on
That my thoughts are wrong and you do care for me
But it was never meant to be..


Today I realized that it’s time to be aware of what is happening in front of me
Time to accept and let go of what might have been.

So this is my way to say:
I do care for you, more than you will ever know
I wish you all the best and maybe someday you will find a girl who will give you what you think you gave her
.. your heart

- writtings & Image by Joyce Sitaram





No comments:

Post a Comment