Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

BABY SHOWER








Yesterday I attended a baby shower that my best friend organized for her sister. The baby shower was a great success. We started with a High Tea with various sandwiches, chocolate, sweets and tea. After the High Tea we all got an assignment.
The assignment was: "create a collage about the life of your child/future child." 

Each received an (A3) paper, which was to be used on either side and a stack of magazines from which anyone could pick images out of it. All collages were bound together as a book, so her sister had a reminder of the baby shower. Above you can see my collages (the second and third image).

At the end there were a lot of cupcakes left and we were allowed to take some home. I made a little bag with cardboard to take the cupcakes home. My friend Jenny really loved the little bag so she posed with the bag, she also took the bag home(see the last two images). I enjoyed the baby shower because I had a lot of fun by being creative..








-Baby Shower was organized by Sanae Chirar & Images created by Joyce Sitaram








No comments:

Post a Comment