Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

STILNESS


Pictures created by Joyce Sitaram



I am emotion and my other half(my best friend)is ratio, and together we are in balance. For a long time my best friend talked about a book, a book that answered all her questions and took away all her doubts “a new earth”. Eckhart Tolle is a spiritual teacher who wrote that book. Last sunday I decided to watch the webcast ‘a new earth’ in which Tolle futher explains his book together with Oprah. The webcast consist 10 chapters, but after seeing the first chapter I was inspired by this quote from Eckhart Tolle:

 “Find the stilness within you..”

I went for a walk in the park to rest my thoughts and just find the stilness within me. 
The pictures above are the results of the whole experience.







No comments:

Post a Comment