Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ART MEETS FASHION

Art is much broader than the most people think. Art is about bringing expression and emotion to the society we live in and find some recognition. Fashion is a form of art that is diverse and the range is unkown. Fashion is more than only clothes or shoes, it's about telling a story, a story that will bring us together.

From now on I will regularly post an item about fashion, titled "FASHION POST". I will share my passion for fashion by keeping you posted about what's happening in the fashion world




FASHION POST:


ABSTRACT


 Abstract by United Nude 2011


I was surfing on the internet when I came across these beautiful sandals from United Nude..

United Nude is an established brand from the Netherlands. They are known for their clear conceptelegance and innovation. These shoes are really a work of art and you can see that they paid a lot of attention to the concept(abstract)and details. 

I love the sharp angles and the slanted stacked wood. There is also a intersection between design and fashion.






No comments:

Post a Comment