Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

KATSUMI HAYAKAWA


Hakomono: "Magical realism in urban space.."



Katsumi Hayakawa "Hakomono" 2010


The work of this Japanese paper artist is impressive, who knew that you can build a installation of paper on paper. What really attracts me is what white on white does for this paperwork. White on white gives an interesting 3D effect and gives more depth to the work (installation). It's great to see how much attention he paid to detailHis work inspires me to challenges myself, and give my all by showing my passion for art.

Katsumi Hayakawa also makes beautiful paintings with a certain depth and layering wich managed to catch my attention.
I hope he inspires you too. 









For more of his work you can go to his official website:
 www.katsumihayakawa.com





No comments:

Post a Comment